The causes of tooth pigmentation is one of the important topics that every person who suffers from the problem of pigmentation on his teeth should consider.
Causes of tooth pigmentation
There are many of the most important and prominent causes of tooth pigmentation, including the following:
By external causes, we mean the causes that come from outside the body, as follows:
- Eating some types of foods and beverages such as coffee and tea, and some fruit and vegetable juices such as apples and tomatoes.
- Dental hygiene and sterilization is not enough, such as not being careful to clean the teeth thoroughly, and not using dental floss in order to Cleaning the materials that are stuck between the teeth.
- Do not rinse the mouth to remove the stuck materials between the teeth and the materials that cause pigmentation in the teeth. High blood pressure, mouthwashes that contain cetylpyridinium and chlorhexidine, and antibiotics such as tetracycline and doxycycline that have an effect on the child’s teeth during the growing age, i.e. before he reaches 8 years.
- Other reasons such as the habit of smoking.
And we mean the causes that come from the body or from the teeth themselves, including the following:
- Suffering from some diseases, as the layer of tooth enamel that surrounds the surface of the teeth, and the layer of dentin, which is the basic material that is found under the enamel layer, can be affected by many diseases that a person may be exposed to.
- Taking some treatments, and it is possible for some types of treatments that a person may receive to affect the color of the teeth, such as radiotherapy in the neck and head, and chemotherapy. On the occurrence of dental pigmentation in the teeth of a child, this has an effect on their tooth enamel layer during the growth period. >Age-related causes, with the passage of age and the advancing age of the person, he noticed that his teeth became highly pigmented.
In this way, we have provided you with everything you need to know about the causes of tooth pigmentation, and if you wish to have dental implants, we advise you to go to Right Hair one of the best medical centers in Turkey for hair and dental transplantation.